5 micronutrients that will help us lose weight:
Chromium – actively participates in metabolism.
It interacts with insulin, which helps the body better absorb glucose and reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
The trace element is actively involved in the process of becoming. Chromium controls blood sugar levels, is responsible for cravings for taste buds, especially sweets and baked goods. Thus the more chromium in rattan, the less appetite there is in general.
The daily norm for chromium for an adult is 150 mg and we can practically not take even half of it. By including chromium in your diet, you will notice that:
- You add less sugar to tea and coffee, and you no longer want cakes at all;
- You are strong;
- Easily cope with physical activity;
- You lose weight
Chromium contains: walnuts, dates, buckwheat, barley, millet, hard cheese, sour, kefir, chicken, veal liver, champignons, onions, potatoes, peas, beans, cherries, blueberries, plums, pears, tomatoes, cucumbers, cucumbers , Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, oranges and oily fish.
Calcium – Nutritionists call it the strongest ally of those who want to become. When eating foods rich in calcium, the body works better because calcium:
- Accelerates metabolism
- Improves the process of metabolism between cells
- Lowers the excitability of nerve cells
- Reduces muscle spasm
- Improves the condition of the blood, regulates its clotting
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves the work of the adrenal and thyroid glands
To maintain calcium levels we must not only get foods rich in this micronutrient but also limit our intake of salt and caffeine which helps to ‘wash it out’ and reduce the amount.
Calcium contains: sesame, curd, walnuts, peanuts, raisins, cabbage, parsley, spinach, celery, green onions, carrots, potatoes, dairy products, cheese, eggs, seafood.
Magnesium – promotes weight loss, as it increases the ability of the body’s cells to absorb oxygen, thereby accelerating glucose metabolism. Add magnesium to your diet and you:
- You will regulate your heart rhythm
- Your blood sugar level will drop
- Improve your breathing
- The manifestations of postmenopausal syndrome will be reduced
- You will improve the condition of your teeth
Iron – This element plays a major role in the functioning of the circulatory system. It is actively involved in the production of hemoglobin, strengthens the immune system, and is part of vital enzymes. Iron:
- Provides tissues with oxygen
- Accelerates metabolism
- Removes oxidizing products
- Promotes the normal production of thyroid hormones
- Regulates brain activity
- Strengthens immunity
Iron is suitable for: liver, meat, millet, pomegranate, apples, apricots, dried fruits.
Potassium – In the fight against excess weight, it is important to choose a balanced diet so that the menu includes products rich in potassium. Its deficiency can lead to cellulite, edema, dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract, which inhibits the process of becoming. With regular physical activity, the body needs more potassium. Potassium:
- Improves the work of the nervous system
- Increases muscle tone
- Reduces swelling
- Removes accumulated toxins
- Thanks to enzymes, food is processed better and with better quality
- Blood pressure is regulated
Potassium contains: dried fruits, bananas, apricots, walnuts, spinach, black currants.