Eyelashes need special attention to be strong and velvety.
Twice a day, morning and evening, you should perform special procedures for eyelashes:
- In the morning it is useful to wash with warm tea and boiled water and then moisturize with eyelid cream.
- In the evening, before resting, it is necessary to clean the eyes from makeup. Use only special means for this and in no case – soap.
- At night eyelashes can be nourished with vitaminized balms and oils and eyelid skin cream. These remedies should not be greasy. They often contain rose and castor oil.
- Nourishing eyelash oils are very beneficial, accelerate growth and make eyelash curls healthier.
- Almond oil stimulates eyelash growth.
- Rose oil slows down the aging process and relieves irritation of the eyelid skin.
- Castor oil helps to grow lashes, improves structure and prevents them from falling out.
- Oily solutions of vegetable oil and vitamins A and E are very useful for eyelashes. These vitamins can be purchased in capsule form at any pharmacy.
- As it is known, eyelashes are the same hair. It contains 3% moisture and 97% protein – keratin. That is why it is possible to treat lashes with virtually any plant extract and vitamin masks. In addition, there are products that not only strengthen the eyelashes, but also the skin of the eyelid. To make it, add aloe juice and finely chopped parsley in vegetable oil. Mix this mixture well. Apply with a massaging motion on the eyelids and eyelashes. This remedy should avoid the mucous membrane of the eye.
- You can also buy such ready-made tools. They contain essential oils, minerals, vitamins. It can be a gel, balm, mascara base and more. Applying some in the evening is recommended to improve cell nutrition, strengthen eyelash roots and growth. These remedies also relieve swelling, exfoliation, reduce the risk of developing allergies.
- It is better to apply oil on the lashes with an eyelash brush. Obviously, the oil should be removed from the mucous membrane of the eye.
- It is not recommended to apply oil on the eyelashes before going to bed, as it can fall down under the eyelid and get into the eyes. The best time for a healing procedure is to apply oil as soon as the cosmetics are removed. The oil will be absorbed in the evening and there will be no more problems.