Products that are good for hypoglycemia
Hypoglycemia is a low blood sugar.
True hypoglycemia is considered to be a decrease in blood sugar to 2.5-2.8 mmol / l (in men) or to 1.9-2.2 mmol / l (in women).
Food that does not provoke hypoglycemia
1. Meat (sheep, veal), sea fish, eggs, cheese, vegetable (olive, corn) oil, natural cream.
2. Coarsely ground wheat black, gray and white bread, garbanzo, soybeans, beans, rice porridge, barley, wheat, oat sugar-free porridge.
3. Green vegetables, mushrooms, lemons, fruits (both fresh and canned, but without sugar and not more than 300 grams per day).
4. Dairy products, dark chocolate, fructose
Therapeutic diet in hypoglycemia
Day 1: Sea fish with biscuits or porridge; Cheese; Omelet with mushrooms; Green lettuce; Freshly squeezed juice.
Day 2: Raw vegetables, green salad, boiled or stewed meat with garbanzo or beans, fruit, green tea.
Day 3: Fresh vegetable salad; Fish with vegetable garnish; Cheese and green salad; In the berry broth.
You should follow this diet for at least three months. In addition, take phytotherapeutic agents that normalize pancreatic function:
- Drink one glass three times a day in the broth (same sword, lily of the valley, strawberry): 2 tablespoons of dried or 4 tablespoons of crushed raw material, pour 1.5 cups of boiling water, boil for 2 minutes, leave for 15 minutes and filter.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon of mint leaf and 3 teaspoons of grandpa root, pour 1 cup boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, leave for 1/2 hour in a covered pot and filter. Take 1/4 cup 4 times daily before meals.